- Faculty training is the foremost in segment.
- train Teachers to teach JEE, NEET & Other competitive syllabi.
- provide the better platform for the people who want to migrate from other sectors to Education Industry.
- train and place the unemployed/Engineering UG / PG Candidates into Education industry.
- in developing a candidate to the level of an IIT-JEE, NEET faculty.
- the trainees to be absorbed by SST as an IIT-JEE faculty at its various centers all across the nation after the successful completion of the FTP.
- in calibrating the methodologies used for national level student orientation programs.
How do we Support:
- We train the candidates in JEE (IIT) and (NEET) Medical techniques to teach the Students to clear the entrance Examinations for IIT and Medical. SST will train them as per the client Requirements
- Candidates should have the Graduation or post Graduations in Engineering / Science. (B.Ed. is not compulsory)
- Ice-breakers session
- Group brain storming activity
- Lectures through power point
- Case studies
- Video-audio demos of effective teacher in classroom
- Structured experiences/ critical incidents sharing
- Fishbowl of real situations of students' behavior.
- gain the most complete understanding of objectives.
- make the decisions about what is worth teaching in the classroom.
- take better decisions about how to teach and assess in terms of objectives.
- enrich in the learning, teaching and assessing competencies.
- expand the capacity of individual and organization for the best performance.
- apply Latest trends in Teaching -learning process.
- can mould themselves to learn the tools and techniques and
- apply the same in various activities of their personal/educational/ social lives.
Any Graduate. Freshers can also apply.
- Written Test
- 3 months Training
Acquisition of Feedback on Teaching
- Usage of online student rating results to make course improvements.
- Collection of mid-semester student feedback (e.g., surveys, focus groups).
- Usage of the CTL program & Student Consulting on Teaching (SCOT).
- Analysis of student assessment data to identify trends in student performance and problems to be remedied by changing teaching strategies, course content, and learning activities, etc.
Development of Instructional Skills and Materials
- Comparison of your course plan with someone teaching the same or a similar course.
- Improvement of the quality of your exams and other assessments.
- Writing an article for a professional teaching and learning improvement journal in your discipline, highlighting an innovative course design or approach to teaching, possibly in conjunction with a scholarship of teaching research project.
Advancement of the Course/Program Design and Alignment
- Attainment of students’ feedback on the congruency of course objectives, activities, and assessments.
- Share and the discussion of course learning objectives and materials with those teaching other courses in the same curriculum sequence.
- Discussion of the course improvement plans with appropriate curriculum committees.
On successful completion of the Faculty training program, written assessment and live training project